7318 SR 44 Ravenna Township
From the intersection with SR 14 go north on SR 44 about 3/4 of a mile
to park entrance on east side.
• 30-car asphalt parking lot
• Restroom—(non flush toilet)
• Information Kiosk
• Hiking Trails/ Cross Country Ski Trails
The Robert C. Dix family generously donated this beautiful 103-acre park in Ravenna Township to the Park District in the year 2000 to ensure that it would always be preserved and enjoyed by the public. The property is a mix of forest, wetlands and 24 acres of active farmland currently leased to the adjacent farm. The rolling woods is dotted with springs, wetlands and small streams and has a beautiful showing of spring wildflowers through its mature mixed hardwood forest and summer wildflowers edging the farmland.
• Open dawn to dusk
• No horses, bikes or motor vehicles
• No alcohol or other intoxicants
• Pets must be leashed; please pick up after your pet
• Stay on trails
• No access to farmland